Easy Cooking! With these recipes, even if you have never boiled an egg you will be able to produce a great meal without even realising you are cooking.
These easy recipes are created by Kim Hartley, food designer and development chef for a prestigious High Street food retailer, so her meals are already enjoyed by millions of people.
• Here are meals that are quick, easy and fun, with no weighing to worry about – just a pinch of this, a cup of that, a handful of something else.
• Ideas for fillings for jacket potatoes and wraps, easy curries, pasta sauces, soups, vegetarian options, ways with mince and one-pot casseroles.
• View recipes on a computer, print them for handy shopping lists, then stick them to your fridge for easy reference while you cook.
• Full of down-to earth hints and tips for the completely clueless cook on a budget, this book is a gem for all beginner cooks, including students.
‘this interactive ebook is a perfect introduction to cooking for beginners. Your teen can click onto their recipes, print off shopping lists and enjoy other neat features. A great preparation for life beyond the nest.’ – Western Morning News
Buy Easy Cooking now, as an instant download or on disk.
If you have never used a Vivebooks ebook before, then bear this in mind.
- They can be printed out
- You can view them on any device (if you’re using a phone, download to a computer first and then transfer the file)
- Our very helpful FAQs page will help with any questions you have
Easy Cooking Download file size: 9Mb